ORA in Numbers
Statistics for ORA usage are provided via Google Analytics and are presented here for information only. Google Analytics records the number of unique visitors to the site, number of visits to each record, and number of downloads of individual files. Reports are run daily with monthly summaries. Usage statistics include non-human website traffic from bots, such as Google, Facebook, Baidu, and Bing. COUNTER-conformant usage statistics are available for ORA via IRUS-UK.
Top Downloads This Month
- Combining multiomics and drug perturbation profiles to identify muscle-specific treatments for spinal muscular atrophy
- BARD1 reads H2A lysine 15 ubiquitination to direct homologous recombination
- Inferring transmission bottleneck size from viral sequence data using a novel haplotype reconstruction method
- Defining service catchment areas in low-resource settings
- A local filtering technique for robot skin data
- Vulnerable bodies: the poetics of protection in the Old English Metrical Charms
- ‘Accepting the competitive challenge’: The ideological and legislative origins of the student loan industry in the U.S., 1958-1973
- Investigating the roles of CDA and DCTD in cancer nucleotide metabolism
- Computational analysis of host/pathogen coevolution
- Rainfall dynamics and change in East Africa
- Mass photometry enables label-free tracking and mass measurement of single proteins on lipid bilayers
- Companion mathematica notebook for 'The physical basis of mollusk shells chiral coiling -- a twisted history'
- MS. Douce 117: A Digital Edition
- Data for "Mirtron-mediated RNA knockdown/replacement therapy for the treatment of dominant retinitis pigmentosa"
- Event-related readings and degrees of difference
- Rapid and concurrent improvements in patient-reported outcomes of rheumatoid arthritis with baricitinib in RA-BEAM
- A subgroup analysis of the efficacy of filgotinib for patients with moderately active RA following an inadequate response to methotrexate
- UneVEn: Universal value exploration for multi-agent reinforcement learning
- Randomized entity-wise factorization for multi-agent reinforcement learning
260,220 Works in ORA
ORA Stats have changed
From 20 April 2021 statistics recorded by ORA have changed. The change is a direct result of the necessity to replace the previous recording mechanism which had become unstable. Statistics are now recorded using Google Analytics tracking number of unique visitors to the site, number of visits to each record, and number of downloads of individual files. Unfortunately for the majority of ORA records the change will see previously recorded statistics reset to ‘zero’. However, recording statistics via Google Analytics offers the repository a more stable mechanism, and provides the repository with further opportunity in highlighting repository content use. If you have any questions regarding this change, please contact us .