The University of Oxford has been at the forefront of the international response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Much of this activity is reflected in the wide array of research outputs - journal articles, conference papers, working papers, preprints, and more – that have been produced in this area.
This ORA COVID-19 Collection seeks to provide a one-stop point of access to all of these outputs, focusing on the full-text items available via ORA, and links to Oxford COVID-related research in a range of other locations. This is an early release of a live collection that is still being developed and we value your thoughts, comments and suggested additions.
If you are a member of the University of Oxford and can't see your COVID related paper here, then deposit your accepted manuscript to ORA.
Latest research from across the University
- Just allocation of COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccine trials with children: ethics pointers
- Towards a new model of global health justice: the case of COVID-19 vaccines
- ‘Doing the best we can’: Registered nurses’ experiences and perceptions of patient safety in inte...
- Antibody escape of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron BA.4 and BA.5 from vaccine and BA.1 serum
Maths, Physical & Life Sciences
- Quadruple augmented pyramid network for multi-class COVID-19 segmentation via CT
- Pathogen-sugar interactions revealed by universal saturation transfer analysis
- Dynamics and control of infectious disease epidemics: compartmental modelling of variations in in...
- Early risk assessment for COVID-19 patients from emergency department data using machine learning
- RAMPVIS: answering the challenges of building visualisation capabilities for large-scale emergenc...
- Decarbonising the critical sectors of aviation, shipping, road freight and industry to limit warm...
- Can energy projects be over evaluated?
- Ethical and policy considerations for COVID-19 vaccination modalities: delayed second dose, fract...
- Visualizing the impact of Covid-19 vaccine passports on pedestrian access to metro stations in Ho...
- ‘Tipping the balance' – an evaluation of COVID-19 parenting resources developed and adapted for c...
- Proportionality, wrongs and equipoise for natural immunity exemptions: response to commentators
- Ethical and scientific complexity in debates about COVID vaccination in children
- COVID-19 differentiated measures for unvaccinated individuals: The need for clear goals and stron...
- How epidemics end
- Vaccines mandates for healthcare workers beyond COVID-19