The University of Oxford has been at the forefront of the international response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Much of this activity is reflected in the wide array of research outputs - journal articles, conference papers, working papers, preprints, and more – that have been produced in this area.
This ORA COVID-19 Collection seeks to provide a one-stop point of access to all of these outputs, focusing on the full-text items available via ORA, and links to Oxford COVID-related research in a range of other locations. This is an early release of a live collection that is still being developed and we value your thoughts, comments and suggested additions.
If you are a member of the University of Oxford and can't see your COVID related paper here, then deposit your accepted manuscript to ORA.
Latest research from across the University
- Effect of a 2-week interruption in methotrexate treatment versus continued treatment on COVID-19 ...
- Palliative care during COVID-19: Data and visits from loved ones
- Variations in COVID-19 vaccination uptake among people in receipt of psychotropic drugs: cross-se...
- Effects of prenatal exposure to maternal COVID-19 and perinatal care on neonatal outcome: results...
- Risk of COVID-19 related deaths for SARS-CoV-2 Omicron (B.1.1.529) compared with Delta (B.1.617.2)
Maths, Physical & Life Sciences
- As omicron takes hold and other new variants arise, COVID-19 testing remains the universally agre...
- Generation time of the alpha and delta SARS-CoV-2 variants: an epidemiological analysis
- Cross-sectional community surveys to monitor the Omicron SARS-CoV-2 epidemic in England during Fe...
- A quantitative RT-qLAMP for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 and human gene in clinical application
- A platform trial design for preventive vaccines against Marburg virus and other emerging infectio...
- Climate mitigation scenarios with persistent COVID-19-related energy demand changes
- Editorial: Learning in times of COVID-19: students', families', and educators' perspectives
- Stigmatized campaign practices and the gendered dynamics of electoral viability
- Virtual venues and international negotiations: Lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Lack of trust, conspiracy beliefs, and social media use predict COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy
- Ethical and scientific complexity in debates about COVID vaccination in children
- COVID-19 differentiated measures for unvaccinated individuals: The need for clear goals and stron...
- How epidemics end
- Vaccines mandates for healthcare workers beyond COVID-19
- A crowd-sourced database of coronamusic: Documenting online making and sharing of music during th...