Observation of five new narrow Ω0c states decaying to Ξ+cK−.
- The Ξ+cK− mass spectrum is studied with a sample of pp collision data corresponding to an integrated luminosity of 3.3 fb^-1, collected by the LHCb experiment. The Ξ+cK− is reconstructed in the decay mode pK-π+. Five new, narrow excited Ω0c states are observed: the Ωc(3000)^0, Ωc(3050)^0, Ωc(3066)^0, Ωc(3090)^0, and Ωc(3119)^0. Measurements of their masses and widths are reported.
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
- Publisher's version
Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior More from this funder
Brazilian National Council for Scientific and Technological Development More from this funder
Fundação Carlos Chagas Filho de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro More from this funder
Brazilian Funding Authority for Studies and Projects More from this funder
Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China More from this funderExpand funders...
- American Physical Society Publisher's website
- Physical Review Letters Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Pubs id:
- Local pid:
- Copyright holder:
- CERN, for the LHCb Collaboration
- Copyright date:
- © 2017 CERN, for the LHCb Collaboration. Published by the American Physical Society under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. Further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the published article’s title, journal citation, and DOI.
Views and Downloads
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record