What outcomes should researchers select, collect, and report in pre-eclampsia research? A qualitative study exploring the views of women with lived experience of pre-eclampsia
Objective To identify outcomes relevant to women with lived experience of pre‐eclampsia.
Design Qualitative interview study.
Setting A national study conducted in the United Kingdom.
Sample Purposive sample of women with lived experience of pre‐eclampsia.
Methods Thematic analysis of qualitative interview transcripts.
Results Thirty women... Expand abstract
- Publication status:
- Peer review status:
- Peer reviewed
(Accepted manuscript, pdf, 235.1KB)
- Publisher copy:
- Wiley Publisher's website
- BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Journal website
- Publication date:
- Acceptance date:
- Source identifiers:
- Copyright holder:
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Copyright date:
- Rights statement:
- © 2019 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- This is the accepted manuscript version of the article. The final version is available online from Wiley at: https://doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.15616
If you are the owner of this record, you can report an update to it here: Report update to this record