You searched for:
Remove constraint Department: Psychiatry
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation3
- National Institutes of Health3
- Norwegian Institute of Public Health3
- Public Health England3
- St Jude Children’s Research Hospital3
- United States Agency for International Development3
- University of Melbourne3
- Fifth Framework Programme2
- German Ministry of Education and Research2
- Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science2
- more Funder »
Email search results
1 - 3 of 3
Measuring progress from 1990 to 2017 and projecting attainment to 2030 of the health-related Sustainable Development Goals for 195 countries and territories: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017
- Lozano, R, Fullman, N, Abate, D, et al.
Global, regional, and national age-sex-specific mortality for 282 causes of death in 195 countries and territories, 1980–2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017
- Roth, GA, Abate, D, Abate, KH, et al.
Global, regional, and national comparative risk assessment of 84 behavioural, environmental and occupational, and metabolic risks or clusters of risks for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017
- Stanaway, JD, Afshin, A, Gakidou, E, et al.