You searched for:
Remove constraint College: Wolfson College
Remove constraint Funder: National Institute for Health Research
National Institute for Health Research
Remove constraint Funder: Economic and Social Research Council
Economic and Social Research Council
- Wolfson College[remove]5
- Wadham College1
- British Heart Foundation5
- Economic and Social Research Council[remove]5
- Medical Research Council5
- National Institute for Health Research[remove]5
- Cancer Research UK4
- Department of Health3
- UK Centre for Tobacco and Alcohol Studies3
- Wellcome Trust2
- Alzheimer’s Research UK1
- Alzheimer’s Society1
- more Funder »
Email search results
1 - 5 of 5
Brief opportunistic interventions by general practitioners to promote smoking cessation: a conversation analytic study
- Wheat, H, Barnes, RK, Aveyard, P, et al.
Co-occurring change in children’s conduct problems and maternal depression: Latent class individual participant data meta-analysis of the incredible years parenting program
- Leijten, P, Gardner, F, Melendez-Torres, G, et al.
Experiences of reframing during self‐directed weight loss and weight loss maintenance: systematic review of qualitative studies
- Hartmann-Boyce, J, Nourse, R, Boylan, A, et al.
- Aveyard, P, Lewis, A, Tearne, S, et al.
Cognitive and behavioural strategies for self-directed weight loss: systematic review of qualitative studies.
- Hartmann-Boyce, J, Boylan, A, Jebb, S, et al.