You searched for:
Remove constraint College: Wolfson College
Remove constraint Division: Medical Sciences Division
Medical Sciences Division
Remove constraint Funder: National Institute for Health Research
National Institute for Health Research
- Medical Sciences Division[remove]31
- Gardens, Libraries and Museums1
- National Institute for Health Research[remove]31
- Medical Research Council9
- Wellcome Trust8
- Cancer Research UK5
- Department of Health4
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council4
- British Heart Foundation3
- University of Oxford3
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council2
- Economic and Social Research Council2
- more Funder »
Email search results
« Previous | 1 - 10 of 31 | Next »
Determinants and extent of weight recording in UK primary care: an analysis of 5 million adults' electronic health records from 2000 to 2017
- Nicholson, B, Aveyard, P, Bankhead, C, et al.
Validation of the updated ArthroS simulator: face and construct validity of a passive haptic virtual reality simulator with novel performance metrics
- Garfjeld Roberts, P, Guyver, P, Baldwin, M, et al.
Predicting patient-reported and objectively measured functional outcome 6 months after ankle fracture in people aged 60 years or over in the UK: prognostic model development and internal validation
- Keene, DJ, Vadher, K, Willett, K, et al.
Prominent positioning and food swaps are effective interventions to reduce the saturated fat content of the shopping basket in an experimental online supermarket: a randomized controlled trial
- Koutoukidis, D, Jebb, S, Ordóñez-Mena, J, et al.
Percutaneous fixation with Kirschner wires versus volar locking plate fixation in adults with dorsally displaced fracture of distal radius: Five year follow-up of a randomised controlled trial.
- Costa, M, Achten, J, Rangan, A, et al.
Intramedullary nails versus distal locking plates for fracture of the distal femur: results from the Trial of Acute Femoral Fracture Fixation (TrAFFix) randomised feasibility study and process evaluation
- Griffin, X, Costa, M, Phelps, E, et al.
Surgical fixation with K-wires versus plaster casting in the treatment of dorsally displaced distal radius fractures: protocol for Distal Radius Acute Fracture Fixation Trial 2 (DRAFFT 2)
- Achten, J, Sones, W, Dias, J, et al.
Trial of exercise to prevent HypeRtension in young adults (TEPHRA) a randomized controlled trial: study protocol
- Williamson, W, Huckstep, O, Frangou, E, et al.
- Husain, M, Tabi, Y, Manohar, S
- Jonge, D, Auguste, A, Van Wijk, L, et al.