You searched for:
Remove constraint College: Wolfson College
Remove constraint Division: Medical Sciences Division
Medical Sciences Division
Remove constraint Funder: Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
- Medical Sciences Division[remove]9
- MPLS Division3
- Wolfson College[remove]9
- University College2
- Hertford College1
- St Hugh's College1
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council[remove]9
- Medical Research Council5
- National Institute for Health Research4
- Wellcome Trust4
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council3
- Cancer Research UK3
- Department of Health3
- Alzheimer’s Research UK1
- Alzheimer’s Society1
- British Heart Foundation1
- more Funder »
Email search results
1 - 9 of 9
Optimised oligonucleotide substrates to assay XPF-ERCC1 nuclease activity for the discovery of DNA repair inhibitors
- Thomas, A, Brolih, S, McGouran, J, et al.
Duration of treatment effect should be considered in the design and interpretation of clinical trials: results of a discrete choice experiment
- Copsey, B, Buchanan, J, Fitzpatrick, R, et al.
A tissue-specific self-interacting chromatin domain forms independently of enhancer-promoter interactions
- Brown, J, Roberts, N, Graham, B, et al.
Group-personalized regression models for predicting mental health scores from objective mobile phone data streams: observational study
- Palmius, N, Saunders, K, Carr, O, et al.
Problems persist in reporting of methods and results for the WOMAC measure in hip and knee osteoarthritis trials
- Copsey, B, Thompson, J, Vadher, K, et al.
In situ behavioral plasticity as compensation for weather variability: implications for future climate change
- Noonan, M, Newman, C, Markham, A, et al.
Somatic POLE exonuclease domain mutations are early events in sporadic endometrial and colorectal carcinogenesis, determining driver mutational landscape, clonal neo-antigen burden and immune response
- Temko, D, Van Gool, IC, Rayner, E, et al.
- Aveyard, P, Lewis, A, Tearne, S, et al.
18 F-fluoromisonidazole uptake in advanced stage non-small cell lung cancer: A voxel-by-voxel PET kinetics study.
- McGowan, DR, Macpherson, RE, Hackett, SL, et al.