You searched for:
Remove constraint College: Wolfson College
Remove constraint Department: School of Archaeology
School of Archaeology
Remove constraint Funder: Basque Government
Remove constraint Item Type: Journal article
- School of Archaeology[remove]4
- School of Archaeology; Archaeology Research Lab1
- Wolfson College[remove]4
- St Cross College1
Email search results
1 - 4 of 4
New radiocarbon dating and demographic insights into San Juan ante Portam Latinam, a possible Late Neolithic war grave in North-Central Iberia
- Fernández-Crespo, T, Schulting, R, Ordoño, J, et al.
Infant and childhood diet at the passage tomb of Alto de la Huesera (north-central Iberia) from bone collagen and sequential dentine isotope composition
- Fernández-Crespo, T, Czermak, A, Lee-Thorp, J, et al.
Living different lives: Early social differentiation identified through linking mortuary and isotopic variability in Late Neolithic/ Early Chalcolithic north-central Spain
- Fernández-Crespo, T, Schulting, R
The Bell Beaker multiple burial pit of La Atalayuela (La Rioja, Spain): stable isotope insights into diet, identity and mortuary practices in Chalcolithic Iberia
- Fernández-Crespo, T, Ordoño, J, Barandiarán, I, et al.