You searched for:
Remove constraint College: Harris Manchester College
Harris Manchester College
- Child Learning2
- Department of Health Sciences1
- Experimental Neuroimaging Group, DPAG & FMRIB, Clinical Neurology1
- Health Services Research Unit1
- Oxford Diabetes Clinical Research Group1
- Oxford Institute of Clinical Psychology Training and Research1
- Rittscher Group1
- Skills, Knowledge and Organisational Performance (SKOPE)1
- more Research Group »
Email search results
« Previous | 1 - 20 of 377 | Next »
- Van Zwieten, K
Arenas of contestation: a senian social justice perspective on the nature of materiality in impact measurement
- Lehner, OM, Nicholls, A, Kapplmuller, SB
Risk of thrombocytopenic, haemorrhagic and thromboembolic disorders following COVID-19 vaccination and positive test: a self-controlled case series analysis in Wales
- Torabi, F, Bedston, S, Lowthian, E, et al.
Cluster randomised controlled trial of screening for atrial fibrillation in people aged 70 years and over to reduce stroke: protocol for the pilot study for the SAFER trial
- Williams, K, Modi, RN, Dymond, A, et al.
The complex policy landscape of initial teacher education in England: what’s the problem represented to be?
- Mutton, T, Burn, K, Thompson, I, et al.
- Steel, C, Travers, Z, Meredith, L, et al.
Substance use treatment using cultural arts and 12 steps: curriculum training and community-led implementation in Zambia
- Lorenz, HS, Stuebing, MD, Nambeye, C, et al.
- Li, P-H, Mayer, D, Malmberg, L-E
The connections and disconnections between teacher education policy and research: reframing evidence
- Mayer, D
Serious disease risk among patients with unexpected weight loss: a matched cohort of over 70 000 primary care presentations
- Withrow, DR, Oke, J, Friedemann Smith, C, et al.
Cancer pain assessment and management: does an institutional approach individualise and reduce cost of care?
- Diernberger, K, Clausen, E, Murray, G, et al.
- Alex Lau-Zhu - thesis submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements of the degree of Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy)
- Lau-Zhu, A
Relationships between age, frailty, length of care home residence and biomarkers of immunity and inflammation in older care home residents in the United Kingdom
- Castro-Herrera, VM, Lown, M, Fisk, HL, et al.
Unequal impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on excess deaths, life expectancy, and premature mortality across Spanish regions in 2020 and 2021
- Islam, N, García López, F, Jdanov, D, et al.
The treatment of PTSD in refugees and asylum seekers using imagery rescripting within an NHS setting
- Steel, C, Young, K, Akbar, S, et al.
Assessing the clinical and socioeconomic burden of respiratory syncytial virus in children aged under 5 years in primary care: protocol for a prospective cohort study in England and report on the adaptations of the study to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Hoang, U, Button, E, Armstrong, M, et al.
Transitioning from child to adult cleft lip and palate services in the United Kingdom: are the NICE Guidelines reflected in young adults’ experiences?
- Mcwilliams, D, Thornton, M, Hotton, M, et al.
Quality of life in older adults with chronic kidney disease and transient changes in renal function: findings from the Oxford Renal Cohort
- Yang, Y, Ordonez-Mena, J, Taylor, C, et al.
Development and external validation of a risk prediction model for falls in patients with an indication for antihypertensive treatment: retrospective cohort study
- Archer, L, Koshiaris, C, Lay-Flurrie, S, et al.
- Joy, M, Williams, J, Emanuel, S, et al.