You searched for:
Remove constraint Department: Psychiatry
Remove constraint Funder: Medical Research Council
Medical Research Council
- Centre for Suicide Research2
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry1
- Experimental Psychopathology & Cognitive Therapies1
- Health Economics Research Centre1
- Hedonia: TrygFonden Research Group1
- Molecular Neuropathology (Prof Paul Harrison)1
- Molecular Neuropathology Group1
- Oxford Centre for Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain1
- Psychopharmacology and Emotion Research Laboratory1
- Medical Research Council[remove]365
- Wellcome Trust150
- National Institute for Health Research54
- European Commission45
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council13
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council11
- European Union11
- National Institute of Health Research11
- National Institutes of Health11
- Department of Health10
- more Funder »
Email search results
« Previous | 1 - 10 of 365 | Next »
Mapping brain structural differences and neuroreceptor correlates in Parkinson's disease visual hallucinations
- Vignando, M, Ffytche, D, Lewis, SJG, et al.
Adapting UK Biobank imaging for use in a routine memory clinic setting: The Oxford Brain Health Clinic
- Griffanti, L, Gillis, G, O'Donoghue, MC, et al.
- Selvaraj, S
- Stark, E, Stacey, J, Mandy, W, et al.
The impact of mindfulness training in early adolescence on affective executive control, and on later mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic: a randomised controlled trial
- Dunning, D, Ahmed, S, Foulkes, L, et al.
Prevalence and factors associated with mild depressive and anxiety symptoms in older adults living with HIV from the Kenyan coast
- Mwangala, PN, Nasambu, C, Wagner, RG, et al.
- Gleeson, J, Leger, A, Prawer, YDJ, et al.
Associations of depression and regional brain structure across the adult lifespan: Pooled analyses of six population-based and two clinical cohort studies in the European Lifebrain consortium
- Binnewies, J, Nawijn, L, Brandmaier, AM, et al.
Individual differences in brain aging: heterogeneity in cortico-hippocampal but not caudate atrophy rates
- Nyberg, L, Andersson, M, Lundquist, A, et al.
- Timms, R