Reference: Markus Bockmuehl ed., David Lincicum ed., (2010). The Present Moment - An Interdisciplinary Conference for Postgraduates in Theology.Citable link to this page:
Oxford Postgraduate Conference in Theology, 30 September – 1 October 2010
This website includes selected conference papers that have been anonymously peer-reviewed by senior scholars and revised for publication.
|Conference Organising Body:||Faculty of Theology, University of Oxford|
|Location of Event:||Oxford|
- Chapter 0: ""The Present Moment"": an interdisciplinary conference for postgraduates in theology
Bockmuehl, Markus; Lincicum, David
- Chapter 10: List of contributors
- Chapter 1: The present moment in ancient Israelite perceptions of historiography
Patrick, James E.
- Chapter 2: The present in the book of Qohelet
- Chapter 3: How present is Romans in early Christian school exercises: Is P.Lond.Lit 207 mislabelled?
Strawbridge, Jennifer R.
- Chapter 4: The Rule of Faith and Irenaeus's Demonstration of the order and connection of the scriptures
Presley, Stephen O.
- Chapter 5: On the eschatological elucidation of the 'Ishmaelite' phenomenon
- Chapter 6: The righteousness of industrialism? Analyzing the legacy behind 'The Present Moment' in Christian technological ethics
- Chapter 7: Time and moral selfhood in the thought of Immanuel Kant and Karl Barth
- Chapter 8: Once for all and new every morning: forgiveness in the theology of Miroslav Volf and Karl Barth
- Chapter 9: The future is latent in the present: a phenomenological interpretation of Ernst Bloch's atheistic eschatology (with emphasis on the image)